DER SITZMARK 2018 SUGARLOAF TRIP- 21st Year 2/4 – 2/9

DER SITZMARK 2018 SUGARLOAF TRIP- 21st Year

2/4/18 – 2/9/18

Package includes the following:

Roundtrip air via American Airlines

Charter bus transportation equipped with DVD player, WiFi, outlets & lavatory from Portland to Sugarloaf with stop for lunch & outlet shopping at Freeport & grocery/liquor stop at Farmington

Lodging –  two &  three bedroom condo’s with fully equipped kitchens  – ski-in, ski-out

Five day lift ticket

 Free 5-day group lesson

Includes free access to the Health Club which includes pool, sauna, hot tubs, steam room, workout room & shower

Welcome party on Monday night at the Widowmaker.

Optional group dinner at Hug’s Italian Cuisine on Wed. or Thursday – please let me know if you wish to go & which day you prefer as reservations are required.

Sugarloaf’s acreage of 1240 developed is the most skiable acres in the east with 134 cut trails, 57 miles, plus 30 glades. Snowmaking has grown a lot in the last 3 years & now they are able to make snow on 618 acres of cut trails, which is 88% of their trails. The other 12% is the snowfields. Sugarloaf has spent close to 4 million in snowmaking in the last 3 years & they make snow whenever it is needed all season long.

 There are also 85 trails available, the largest in Maine with great tracking & grooming for anyone who wants to Cross Country ski. Contact me for rates if interested. Additionally, there is snowshoeing & ice skating at the Outdoor Center.

Anyone interested in going, please send in the form at the bottom of this page to me ASAP. So if you are interested in our clubs best & longest running trip in the east & the most bang for your buck, send in your deposit to me ASAP.

____  Ski Rental – $120/wk.

Downhill Package with Air – Two Bedroom                                           $995

Downhill Package with Air – Three Bedroom                                    $970

Downhill Package single –  two bedroom                                        $1095

Downhill Package single – three bedroom                                       $1070

 Non Skier – Deduct $240 from Package Price

 Minimum required for trip is 20.    

 A $100 deposit by August 31, 2017 is required to hold your spot

2nd payment $500 by 10/31/17

Final payment by12/31/17

Deposit non-refundable unless replacement is found.

Deadline to sign up is 10/15/17

Please send your deposit made out to Der Sitzmark Ski Club & Trip Reservation Form to:

Der Sitzmark Ski Club, c/o John Celender, 133 Shirehill Dr., Glenshaw, PA 15116. Please call or E-Mail me at lioneljohn@verizon.net  –

412-486-8798 if you have any questions.

Name: __________________________________________________

Address: __________________________________________________

 

Telephone: (Home) __________________   (Cell) ____________________________

 Number of Reservations: _________

E-Mail address __________________________

John Celender – lioneljohn@verizon.net